Step by Step
Our Process Explained
SHEATH Technology Solutions (STS) provides comprehensive software and end-to-end cloud enablement services. Our goal is to move you to the cloud as painlessly as possible. Our team of cloud experts will guide you step-by-step from initial discovery, to analyzing your current IT environment, through recommending and implementing a total cloud solution that fully aligns with your organization’s top priorities. To better serve you, we start with an initial discovery and ask:
1. What are your user profiles? What Microsoft products do they currently use, and how do they use them individually and as a team?
2. If you are already using O365 and other Microsoft Cloud products, fantastic! How are you bundling your products? What can you save by going through a CSP versus paying the full retail price going directly with Microsoft or another sales channel?
3. What are your IT goals and budget for this year? How does your IT organization evaluate software capabilities in redundant technology that you are paying?
4. How are you currently taking advantage of cloud products to move your capex footprint to opex?
5. What gaps do you have in your technology that are preventing you from meeting your business goals, employees’ needs, and customer deliverables?
6. How do you continuously update your organization with ways to increase efficiency and maximize their collaboration to increase activity and results?
If you are currently in the cloud but unhappy with your current provider or CSP, we will analyze your subscriptions and offer a custom proposal that outlines your current service agreement as well as our competitive rates. Our process has helped clients realize savings on their annual O365 subscriptions, empower employees through O365 productivity tools, reduce redundant expenses on software, and increase ROI on technology. We may even find additional products that could be bundled with your agreement that could ultimately increase productivity as well as ROI from IT spend. We get it, IT budgets are strict and don’t typically flex. Which is why we look for cost savings that give you more flexibility and a little breathing room. As a Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP), we have access to the latest and greatest offers made exclusively to partners. Request a quote today to see if we can give your budget a little more breathing room.
We talk with your IT manager to assess your current IT environment as well as your top goals for cloud computing.
We analyze your goals and current IT environment to come up with a best bet recommendation that meets or exceeds your goals for cloud computing.
We submit a custom proposal that includes our recommendation for getting your organization in the cloud.
Confirm SHEATH as your CSP
Once you are ready to accept our proposal you will confirm STS as your official Cloud Solution Provider (CSP).
Our experts work with you on an action plan with outlined scenarios to lay the foundation for a successful migration.
As your CSP, we provide on-going technical support and will manage the changes in your license counts. We will monitor your service health and be your voice for Microsoft escalations and support tickets. You have our word: we will always look for ways to continually improve your cloud experience.