What is a CSP?
A Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) is a trusted Microsoft advisor. With the ever-growing demand for managed cloud services, the CSP program was designed to enable companies, like SHEATH, to bundle Microsoft products according to advisor, local and legal guidelines. As a CSP we:
- Serve as your direct technical support specialists for all users, products and systems scenarios.
- Provide simplified billing and direct licensing.
- Recommend cloud products and services that align with your organization’s goals.
The CSP program puts customer service and support in the hands of the advisor which allows for more opportunities to provide a superior customer experience in the cloud. We are required to provide end customers with support that meets expectations, and local business and legal requirements but at SHEATH we go the extra mile. We treat your budget as if it’s our own which is why we serve as your extra set of eyes on usage and licensing to reduce capital expenditure. As a trusted advisor we are backed by Microsoft’s endless resources and enablement tools. At the core of the CSP program is ensuring customer success in the cloud and when you choose SHEATH as your CSP, we will Champion the Cloud together.
Are there requirements to become a CSP?
Yes. Microsoft requires direct CSP’s to have a robust infrastructure that enables end-to-end ownership of the customer relationship. We passed several eligibility criteria like: have an active Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) membership, be a managed partner on Microsoft’s FY16 managed partner list, have a services business model, customer support infrastructure and customer invoicing and billing capabilities.
BENEFITS OF BUYING FROM A CSP
Customers realize many benefits when they purchase cloud services from a Microsoft CSP. You might feel like Microsoft is a big giant with endless support loops and an overwhelming amount of technical resources. We throw that experience out the door when we become your CSP. Our U.S. based support team and technical specialists are trained to provide each customer with the attention to detail, customer service and support you need. Our goal is to be your trusted advisor for life, we don’t look at you as if you’re just another transaction.
ADDED LAYER OF SUPPORT
When you choose SHEATH as your CSP, you will have access to an added layer of support for all of your Microsoft cloud services. With our U.S. based team of cloud experts, you don’t have to worry about endless support calls trying to reach a live representative or try to navigate endless click funnels. As your CSP we:
PERSONALIZED SERVICE AND ATTENTION
We have extra eyes on your usage and licensing. No more volume “promotions,” or annual subscription “discounts” when you purchase upfront for the software you need. As a CSP we can offer the flexibility of “pay as you go” and “as you use” subscriptions. When you choose SHEATH, our specialists will:
- Serve as your first point of contact for all user, products, systems and billing scenarios
- Consider the technical and account support scenarios that span billing, provisioning/deployment, configuration, performance/availability issues, managing updates and answers to usage questions
- Evaluate the processes, resources, and infrastructure capabilities required to provide customers quality and continuous support
- Use touch points to learn more about you and your business to identify new services and solutions that create value
- Monitor usage and billing to identify savings
- Analyze current cloud services and subscriptions to recommend bundles that save on software licensing costs